I am personally committed to ensuring we are doing our part, along with others, to sustain a healthy balance of natural resources in our world. As an innovative community partner, Mega Fluid Systems is leading by example. Environmental performance is achieved by including environmental performance as a core corporate value. – Delton Hyatt, President
Environmental performance is achieved by including environmental performance as a core corporate value. In so doing, we strive to:
- Choose performance targets that drive continuous improvement;
- Ensure the active participation of management, employees and contractors;
- Integrate safety and environmental preparedness; emphasize prevention of environmental harm.
Performance Targets for 2017
- Heating – lower the Occupied/Unoccupied heating setpoint to 68° / 63° F down from 69° / 66° F.
- Cooling – lower the Occupied/Unoccupied cooling setpoint to 72° / 79° F down from 72° / 74° F.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions
In an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy, we will strive to re-balance the ventilation system and reduce the outside make up air requirement, thereby reducing energy costs associated with conditioning the working environment.