The MegaBlend 2500 blends/dilutes chemicals that are fed from a remote bulk chemical distribution unit. Precision flowmeters blend up to three chemicals or two chemicals with DI water to a volumetri...Learn more
The Mega ProQual Slurry / Chemical Batch Optimization System is an automated chemical blend unit which offers liquid chemistry optimization in small batches for use in a development setting. The Mega ProQual System is ideal for precisely fine-tuning CMP processes, clean processes, or for creating standardized solutions. Four chemicals from carboys, and DI water from a house supply line, are drawn up to construct small batches of a specific chemical composition. Once a formulation is defined, the recipe is easily transferred to production equipment to formulate the same chemistry for use in a manufacturing environment. (Patent Pending)
- 100 liter [26 gallon] blend tank
- High purity diaphragm pumps for transferring from carboys to blend tank
- High purity diaphragm pumps for delivery and tank recirculation
- Low flow peristaltic delivery pump for low mass additions
- Pressurized drain and cabinet drain diaphragm pump
- 45.7 x 45.7cm 299kg [18”x18” 660 lb] (max) scale for measuring the addition of DI and abrasives
- 30.5 x 30.5cm 29kg [12”x12” 66 lb](max) scale for measuring the addition of high accuracy constituents
- Blend tank recirculation
- Storage for up to four 20 liter [5.28 gallon] carboys
- Humidified N2 blend tank supply
- Recirculation of raw constituent carboys
- Sample port
- Standard door interlocks and leak detects
- 15.25cm [6”] flange exhaust port
- Flexible dispense hose with delivery cart tank level detection and automated shut-off
- Casters and caster brakes to allow the systems to be moved from site to site and fixed in position when needed.
- 110 VAC cord for power connection to standard plug-in socket allowing mobility
- Recirculating pump to maintain slurry suspension.
- Up to four chemical, chemical/slurry, or solid constituent channels, plus one DI water addition channel available for blending.
- Numerous metering methodologies available: flow control, passive flow metering, mass flow, passive mass metering, metering pumps, level, etc. Systems may combine metering methodologies on different channels for blend performance enhancements.
- Chemical and/or slurry channels can be fed directly from house supply sources or internally pumped.
- Internally pumped chemical and/or slurry channels can be optionally circulated back to the source vessel.
- External level sensors or hardwired communication relay circuits to assess destination system fill and full levels.
- Connection to a separate single slurry/chemical dispense system with filtering (Dispense System sold separately).
- Analytics cart (sold separately).
- Temperature control “cart” to monitor, heat, cool, and maintain blend temperature (requires additional power source) capable of monitoring bulk fluid, local recirculation (monitor reaction temperature), as well as supply to a dispense system.
The Mega SBD100 series system offers the ability to blend and continuously distribute slurry using either of two primary blend methods: batch-style blending or continuous blending. The system is cap...Learn more