The MegaPure 100 Chemical Distribution System with pulsation dampener provides single pass filtration at 0.05μ for acids, bases, and oxidizers with a space efficient footprint. It is generally conf...Learn more
The Mega SD 100 Series supplies raw slurry to the SBD system from one of two totes/drums. As raw slurry is depleted from one tote/drum, the Mega SD 100 Series replenishes the supply from the other tote/drum.
On demand from the SBD System, one tote/drum recirculates through the raw slurry supply loop to the host until the demand is met. Manual modulation of a multi-turn flow throttling valve, located on the raw slurry loop return line, compliments the supply sub-system by maintaining a proper back pressure and flow to the blend system.
Raw slurry in the totes/drums is independently recirculated through the host system. The recirculation function operates one tote/drum while the dispense circuit discharges material from the other tote/drum. Timer set points specify the duration of circulation and period of time between circulation events.
Once the system is online and the online tote/drum is supplying the SBD system, the Mega SD 100 Series recirculates continuously. When the SBD system requires slurry, it pulls the slurry from this continuous circulation.
- MiniPC Allen-Bradley VersaView touchscreen interface. Used to control and monitor the Mega SD 100 Series
- Dual 1″ double diaphragm pumps standard (optional centrifugal/diaphragm pump configuration)
- Automatic flush/purge function (optional manual control function)
- Cabinet exhaust monitor and alarm
- Generates humidified N2 for drum/IBC tote blanketing
- Tote barcode reader
- Recirculation filtration
- Chemical flush (KOH) capability
The MegaPure 50 Chemical Distribution System provides single pass filtration at 0.05μ. It is PCL controlled and generally configured to be fed from one or two local stand-alone feed drums. It is de...Learn more