The Mega SF 200 Series system consists of two successive 20” filter bowl/head assemblies on a single bank. One filter bank is active, leaving the remaining bank in standby. The standby filter bank...Learn more
The Mega SF100 Series system consists of three pairs of 20” filter bowl/head assemblies configured to permit simultaneous filtration of blended slurry material from a single or dual source, and to dispense to two global loops; one pair of filters is associated with each loop discharge, while the third pair of filters is used to maintain loop supply when filter cartridge change-out is required.
The system is designed for continuous, simultaneous filtration of slurry supply to two different global loops.
- A common spare filter bank allows for filter flush or element replacement without disruption to the global loop flow.
- Staged filtration is provided for both loops.
- Auto flush/purge function for any bank.
- Auto purge and pre-pressurization for bumpless transfer between banks.
- Auto pressure drop sensing and alarms.
- Typically controlled from an associated SBD or CBD unit.
- Optionally available with stand-alone controls to permit retrofit or addition to existing systems.
The Mega SF 300 Series system consists of two 20” filter bowl/head assemblies on one bank, automatic valves to control the flow of slurry, and a set of pressure gauges to read filter inlet and out...Learn more